How do you leave???

How do you leave someone who isn't bad to you, but isn't good to you, either. How do you leave someone you love, but are not in love with? I'm so confused. I've always had a hard time letting go, but when you bring a baby into the picture, it only gets harder. He's a good daddy, but we're not meant for each other. I would never want to take him away from her, and I won't, but it's time for us to part. I hate that it's going to leave him and Jaden without the normal father/daughter relationship, but we can't stay together just for her.... My parents did that for me, and I remember just wishing they would split, and when they did, I felt a sense of relief.....I never wanted this...Life is so unexpected...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• I remember asking almost this smae question a while back & got some really smart butt remarks.

Good luck to you because I am still figuring it out my self.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Have you told him how you felt? Maybe have a talk with him & let him now how you feel.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:31 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i really hope u guys can work it out, especially since u care for him and have a family. gl.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 1:41 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• ive asked the same question but in a way i ask how do you know if your still in love withhim> i know i love him but i dont know if i still in love or if i ever was!i dont know if i married him and had a family cause it sounded good at the time! so my question to you is how do you know????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I can relate so much.maybe we should talk/become friends.since you posted anonymous check out my profile send me a invite.I been with my boyfriend 5yrs our daughter is 4yrs old we are mostly together cuz of her.he isn't awful too me but there are bad parts to him and there isnt much good anymore.i love him but i am not in love with him he hasnt told me he loves me in 4yrs. we have a age gap.the list goes on and on.it might be hard to leave but if you can ever do it maybe you will be better off.hope to hear from you.
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 6:49 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i kinda have an answer AND im going through.. i want to say the opposite kinda hmm i dont kno how 2 explain it but can u add me maybe we can IM eachother!!?? =]
    PriscillaMum

Answer by PriscillaMum at 11:48 PM on Jun. 19, 2009