Why does Peta have to be so darn stupid!

Does anyone here have a problem with killing a fly? I like peta when it comes to chickens and eggs, but saving flies??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sometimes this organization gets too crazy and stupid for their own good. Throwing red paint on people with fur coats just made them FEAR PETA and not respect them or make them feel bad for animals.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:39 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• agreeeeee
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 2:02 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• PETA is awful, one of their main offices is where i live. and i used to volunteer at an aquarium here, they were wanting to get dolphins at the aquarium when i was there, and they were injured animals or born in captivity who weren't ready to go into the wild, as all their animals were, anyways i went into work one day and they were throwing stuff at people who worked there b/c of it. none of the animals were ever mistreated there that was the first thing we were taught, that if an animal was in danger b/c of a patron to ask the patron to leave and notify security. that did not make me see PETA's point of view it made me have total disrespect for trying to express their views in such a childish manner.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:10 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Everytime I hear about this I think "pick and choose your battles PETA!" I have no problem with treating animals ethically. Sometimes they just go to far and use every opportunity they can to jump in the lime light with an opinion about something.

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" -Mark Twain
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 2:12 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I swear that they actively recruit members among those diagnosed as insane.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 2:29 AM on Jun. 19, 2009