During your second trimester of pregnancy dos it hurt when you can see baby move on the outside?

CFiskesoon

Asked by CFiskesoon at 1:48 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It doesn't hurt me. It's uncomfortable at times depending on how she is laying and when she kicks certain spots but other than that, it's a pretty amazing feeling for me.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:54 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• it doesn't hurt. feels a little uncomfortable at times but i enjoyed every flutter, kick, punch, stomp, and dance moves my kids did while in my tummy. it's amazing and i miss the feeling.....
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 1:58 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• It doesn't hurt. Sometimes it's a little annoying like when you're trying to sleep but its not painful.
    ElijahsMommy09

Answer by ElijahsMommy09 at 2:02 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Uncomfortable-Yes! Hurts-No!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Sometimes it hurt when DD wedged herself in a certain position but I would just press on my belly and make her wiggle away.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 3:37 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• no I loved it. =) it was my favorite part. I would try to catch his heels. =)
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 5:45 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• yea i loved it.. it made me know that my baby was fine ....
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 5:48 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• it doesn't hurt me, it's just a little uncomfortable at times. i think it's really fun to watch!
    amberwriteslove

Answer by amberwriteslove at 6:19 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• At times, she would stick her foot out and keep it out and I would have a huge lump on the side of my belly. I would have to rub it until she moved it back in but that was during the last 5-6 weeks she was doing that. I always enjoyed watching my tummy. I would sit on the couch the whole evening and my husband and I would watch for hours. It was great.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 7:38 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• No it doesn't hurt to see baby move, it just looks really funny.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 7:52 AM on Jun. 19, 2009