Where do I direct my anger?

Where do I direct my anger? My son broke his leg in Aug. 07 and in July 09 he's having his 4th surgery. He was playing football for the high school. I know I signed a waver, but they could at least care if he's okay. We just get hassled about the school he's missed and the work he has to make up. I would love to sue just so he could get something for all his pain and suffering and because he can't work to pay for college. And I can't affort to send him. :-(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Health

• Unfortunately, this is a risk of contact sports.
    Rather than focusing your energy on anger, focus your energy on your son. I believe strongly in the relationship between foods and health and think that this healing food pyramid from the University of Michigan may be useful for you: http://www.med.umich.edu/umim/food-pyramid/index.htm
    Next, if you have not already done so, start looking into scholarships. The high school counseling office is a great place to start, along with www.fastweb.com.
    Many kids spend a year or two at a community college, taking their general education classes, before moving on to a public or private university. Community colleges are (relatively) inexpensive and the credits will easily transfer to a (non-profit) university.
    Good luck to your son, and you

Answer by rkoloms at 6:05 AM on Jun. 19, 2009