HAS ANYONE.....

HAS ANYONE EVER TRIED EARNING MONEY BY WORKING FROM HOME USING GOOGLE.

DOES IT REALLY WORKS OR IS IT A SCAM

I WAS READING THIS AD ONLINE THAT SAYS YOU CAN EARN MONEY AT HOME BY USING GOOGLE. I WANTED TO KNOW WAS IT TRUE

nisi48

Asked by nisi48 at 1:59 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If you find something out, let me know. Lol.
    kaesmama

Answer by kaesmama at 2:08 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Technically "google" would not be your employer. Anybody that wants to charge you to learn how to make money on google is scamming you. The jist of it is that you place ads through google adwords for various affiliates and make a commission doing so. This can be costly to you because you are paying every time someone clicks on your ad. Then, you can also make a website and but google adwords on your site that pay you every time someone clicks on the ads. It sounds easy but can be time consuming unless you know what you are doing. If you want to know more legitimate ways to work from home, pm me.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:14 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• If you have the time to get paid for taking polls and filling out questionnaires go to Cashcrate.com
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:23 AM on Jun. 19, 2009