Does anyone else just wanna give up?

I have 4 beautiful kids and a hubby of 5 yrs!! its very hectic and i dont think i can handel it or want to anymore!! im not suicidal!!! i just dont think marriage is all its cracked up to be!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• OMG...some days it's all I can do not to throw my toothbrush in my bag and run far far away from here. There have been times when I've sat in my car in the parking lot after grocery shopping or something for over a half hour just thinking...What if I didn't go home?

I love my husband he's a very good man and we have a good relationship. It's just so easy to loose yourself in the "everydayness" of wife and motherhood. I miss who I used to be so badly sometimes and I feel that if I don't do something about it I'll loose her forever and never be able to get her back.
    ivebcummymother

Answer by ivebcummymother at 10:07 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• You should get some marriage counseling. ...or if that is too expensive, read the book "The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate". It's a great book. I dont even have marital problems and it managed to make my good marriage even better. lol
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:23 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I agree, get counsiling. It sounds like you are tired and need to communicate to your husband what you are feeling. I have heard about The Five Love Languages as a good read too. Give it a shot.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:29 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I feel that way all the time momma. Well, not ALL the time, but a lot of it. We get stuck in a downward spiral sometimes and have to work to pull out of it but it takes BOTH of us working together.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 8:37 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• thank you all so much!!! and thank you ivebecummymother that really helps to know i am not the only one who feels this way!
    Perdy

Answer by Perdy at 8:58 PM on Jun. 19, 2009