busy boyfriend

i just ended a relationship with my son's father of 4 yrs because he was abusive .. im 21 and im dating a 33 yr old guy who is really nice. we just recently started a relationship but i noticed that he is too busy to call me.. he'll text me but wont call me... he is a ceo and co-owns his own company so i try to take it into consideration that maybe he is busy with work ... what should i do ??

elijahzmommy07

Asked by elijahzmommy07 at 3:07 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• if hes serious he needs to make time for u
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Do you think he maybe married? Not trying to be cruel but do you know for sure
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• There is somthing fishy. I think marriage may be in his under cover secret life.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:14 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I think it's someone else in the picture. Regardless of how busy he is. If he loves you he can take 2mins out of his day and call you to tell you that he loves you or misses you or even ask you how your day is going. But if he always text you. Either there is some else or He using you for one thing.
    nisi48

Answer by nisi48 at 3:15 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Uh oh, you need to find out whats going on. Something is up.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:16 AM on Jun. 19, 2009