Coast Guard

Is anyone here familiar w/ Coast Guard academy

mrssullivan

Asked by mrssullivan at 3:18 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They have an Academy? That makes me thing of the movie Police Academy...
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:19 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Naw girl, I am related to gardeners and factory workers. Thank God I am raising a son that has bigger dreams then our family does. Why do you
    ask?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:34 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• all military branches have colleges, or academies. My oldest is hoping to get accepted to CGA next year.
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 3:37 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Gigi? Where in the hell did that come from? I am lost..
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:40 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I am not that informed about this kind of thing, I have heard of West Point and ROTC but if you googled it I am sure you would find something. Good luck and congrats!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:46 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Yes they do. Pretty much like any other branch of service. My first EX was in the Coast Graud. He went full Time. But we split shortly after. ( We was stationed in DC, he was hoping to go to Alaska next But I left first.) about all I wish to remember , sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• My brother was in the Coast Guard, stationed in Michigan. He loved it. He did not attend the academy.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 8:23 AM on Jun. 19, 2009