i cant tell if it my kidney that hurtung or just my back

so i have pressure on the left side of my back.
i get sharp pains off an on its been going on for the last 2 weeks an hasn't really stopped hurting. it also kinda feels like i have to take a pop. i have some pressure in that way to... could this be caused from just my lower back hurting or kindney infection an or problem?? i dont have medical so i cant just go to the doc. i was just wondering if any 1 else has had this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Health

• I had pain like that and it lasted a couple weeks, and one night i had these sharp pain kinda like when your going through labor and I puked and the pain was just unbarabole I went to the E.R. and it ended up being kidney stones
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:41 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• yea it feels like back labor
    what they do for it ??
    redivy

Answer by redivy at 3:42 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• gave me three shots of pain killer cuz thats how bad it hurt, gave me one of them things you put on the toilet just in case the stone passes and a prescription for pain killers and told me if I pass the stone to take it in for testing, told me to drink like a gallon of water a day so it would pass, I never past the stone and the pain went oway.
    But I've started having these pains again and it's been about 15 months since last time
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:47 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• sounds like kidney stones. I had them, depending on the size they may give you meds to help piss them out and something to catch them in, its like you have to litterally piss in a cup till they come out. They may do surgury.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:48 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• oh and once you get them, you'll continue getting them, try cutting out caffine,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:49 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i dont drink caffeine at all i have a pretty healthy diet.
    thats kinda freaky i dont want no surgery lol.
    its not to bad of a pain ive had it for 2 weeks now an it dosent bug me to much ..
    redivy

Answer by redivy at 3:58 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• you could of just pulled a muscule
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:03 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• yea maybe well my daughter just started to crawl so im always busy
    redivy

Answer by redivy at 4:05 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Try having someone putting there hand in a fist over the kidney have then tap lightly the top of there fist if it hurts on the kidney then you probably have a kidney infection or stones, also drink lots of water, and crandberry juice. (turn there hand side ways)
    bgdvil

Answer by bgdvil at 5:23 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I had a kidney infection when I was pregnant with my oldest, drink lots of cranberrry juice and if it doesn't clear up, you will HAVE to go to the doctor. Believe me, it's worth the $60 office visit and $30 antibiotics.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 9:15 AM on Jun. 19, 2009