for all the night time moms

Well lately i've been on here alot because some of the other sites i belong to that have moms with kids never answer questions. Just thought i'd introduce myself to you ladies. My name is veronica, i'm a 21, single mom to a 9.5month old baby boy.

vgiron

Asked by vgiron at 4:09 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was like wow hope she is not a school teacher or something...whoa there1 LOL
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:26 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Hi Veronica. My name is Mindy and I'm an alcholic, oh opps thought I was in a AA meeting there for a second..
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:10 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• What other groups do you belong to? Is there other sites for moms?
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:11 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Hi. I'm Kerrie. I'm 20 married have a little boy he is 3. And have one on the way.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 4:14 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• webmd has things for moms, and children age groups, but the ladies there usually don't answer questions that often. I don't remember the other one i quit using it like 3 months ago
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 4:14 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Hey ronjwake you can't be a trader!
    pinkanfgrl

• Hi, My name is Patti, First time responder, short term fan, lol
    I've been up late lately since dickhead, I mean sperm donor, oh shit, I mean my ex has my son for 4 more weeks and I'm going crasy cuz I miss him sooooooooooooooooo much(first time away from home in another state and my ex is being a prick and won't let my son call me) And I'm trying to hold onto my sanity.....
    Anyway, Hi!

Oh ya and I DO look at the toilet paper afterwards....Don't want no poo stained panties ya'all! lol
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 4:16 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Me a traitor, never, I will one day rule cafemom..cue evil laugh..
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:17 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Hello, my name is Rachel. I am nineteen years old. My husband and three month old son are sleeping. I should be, too since I have a massage to do for an interview in the morning. Ugh...silly insomnia.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 4:19 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Whoa there bluelady...what in the hell? A massage for an interview...you kinky devil you! LOL
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:20 AM on Jun. 19, 2009