PRAYERS PLEASE (NOT REALLY A QUESTION)

I JUST WOULD LIKE YOU TO SAY A LITTLE PRAYER FOR MY HUSBAND. HE GOT INTO A TERRIBLE CAR CRASH AND FLIPPED HIS CAR 6 TIMES BEFORE LANDING UPSIDE DOWN AND SLIDDING 500 FEET DOWN THE STREET BEFORE STOPPING BY HITTING A TREE, SO IF YOU COULD JUST SAY ALITTLE PRAYER FOR HIM AND ARE FAMILY... THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• i will be sure to pray that God touches him and helps you and your family in this time God bless you too

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 5:40 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Added your husband and family to my prayer list.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 7:11 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I'm not sure how you will feel about it, but I will send white light and good thought's to your whole family. I will ask Mother God to be with you for strength.
    Mother God, please be with this woman in her time of worry and pain. Give her strength to get through this. Please help her husband to make a full recovery. Thank you Mother God.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:17 AM on Jun. 19, 2009