how can I find a nice mom of one to share a house with my daughter & granddaughter.

She is 43 and my granddaughter is 12. She currently lives with my 25 year old daughter who is getting married and will be moving into her new house with her new husband. My oldest daughter can't afford it on her own and I don't know where to look for a roommate that would fit it. like a nice single mom of one. Any suggestions?

momofciara

Asked by momofciara at 4:45 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• you could put an ad in your local newspaper
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 4:53 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Yep, I'd do like the pp & put an ad in the paper. But, nice single mom, or not... DO A BACKGROUND CHECK!!! Pls don't set her up w/a roomie you guys know nothing about! GL!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 8:58 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Yea post flyers in local stores, and check your paper, these days there are alot of people getting ready to lose their BIG homes so theyre looking for roomates to help pay a rent mortgage they can no longer afford!! Do interviews and try to hang out with them a couple times so you get a good feel for it!!! and yes do a BACKGROUND CHECK!!!

sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 9:40 AM on Jun. 19, 2009