How do you get over being baby hungry?

I have a three month old baby and want to be pregnant again so bad, but my husband doesn't want another baby for years. What can I do? I want to have another one so badly.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't get over it. I end up talking my husband into it even-though I tell him "Don't let me talk you into it again!" I have a 4, 2, and almost 6 month old. We have been talking about another already also.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:35 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I don't know but if you figure it out can you let me know?? My baby is going to be 6 months next week and my SO and I are talking about possibly having another already... I told him as long as I don't have morning sickness for our wedding (11 days to go) but I do worry really cause it's already hard with him being gone all the time (truck driver) so i couldn't imagine doing this while pregnant and home alone with 2 kids already lol...
    baby_headbanger

Answer by baby_headbanger at 5:18 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• well just keep talking to your hubby abut it.. i have a 14month old and im pregnant again 10 weeks i think it is good to have kids close in age...
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 5:47 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Hm, I don't know ... good luck with that one. I had no feelings like that after I had my son in May '08. I didn't want another one for a LONG time. But now I have the bug and we discussed things recently and decided to TTC again.

Good luck, I know how you feel about wanting another one. I just didn't want another that soon after having my first :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 8:04 AM on Jun. 19, 2009