Does anyone else think there should be a " Most Stupid Answer" selection for the mean people who answer questions?

There is a "Best Answer" selection. Why can't there be one for the most stupid answer? I am not talking about people who a really trying to help. I am talking about the people who bash or give smart a** answers. I would never tell someone they were stupid if they were trying to help me or answering sincerly.

TeriMelisa

Asked by TeriMelisa at 6:57 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think if the ANON option ONLY existed in the Relationships and Health sections (because of the personal/embarrassment factor), then I think the obnoxious anons would disappear.

I don't care what anyone says about stalkers being their reason for posting anon! There is no reason to post anon when you are giving a mom help regarding infant/child care, entertaining/birthday party suggestions, or fitness advice!

I post/respond to PLENTY of questions and have never received private messages, and the stalker types just make me laugh--besides, if someone is really bothering you, you can report them and let the CM admins take care of them!

:o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:15 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i agree.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:00 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Totally! And i totally agree with you, LoriKeet - so true! It's like how on Facebook, there is that 'Like' button that you can click on someone's status & the other day someone was like, 'hey, i wanna DISLIKE button!' haha!
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 7:37 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• how about a category for most meanest answer.i was going to say meanest person but they all answer anon.anyway...
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 8:02 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Amen!!!

-KERRI
    33 weeks/3days
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 8:43 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• You want the anons to compete for who can give the stupidest answer so you can reward them with extra attention???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• All that would do is start more drama....CM does not need any more drama.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:05 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• omg.... get off the "I hate anon" kick!! As you have demonstrated, anons and non anons can be equally nasty. We are not all rude b*tches. There ARE MANY REASONS TO POST ANON. For instance, I try to sneak on CM and don't want all my questions or answers posted on my friends pages. Of course, the chat's helping to ruin that for me! lol

I agree, the stupid answer button would be hilarious! There may be no stupid questions (thats not true, but whatever), but there is an over abundance of stupid answers!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• It would be hard to do because so many Anon's give the dumbest answers and we can't choose them so the section wouldn't fill up very well...lol.
    I think it's an awesome idea, though, if the Anon's identities were revealed....lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:22 AM on Jun. 19, 2009