Did Brian Williams Bow to King Obama after his interview?

did you see the parting? After the interview, Williams shook aholes hand and bowed his head to him. WTH!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:31 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• what's your point?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:58 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• OP's point (I think) is that EVERYONE seems to be kowtowing to Obama. It's so over the top its disgusting--especially when NO reporters EVER kowtowed to the Bushes, Clinton, Regan or even Carter! And if they did, it certainly wasn't blatantly documented on camera!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:07 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• kowtowing

weak!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• HE IS THE PRESIDENT! If Brian Williams did what you are saying,it was a sign of respect. Does that even occur to you? I am so sick of the insults and slurs made about the President. You don't have to agree with President Obama but you do have to show some class and intelligence when you discuss him. Every one of you who use disparaging terms about President Obama needs some education and some manners. Do you really think it is proper? I don't.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• LoriKeet
    Please,do you not understand what kowtowing means?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• ^^^ Sorry ANON sometimes I feel the exact way you do but don't you know by now that the ladies that are on these boards do so with the no other intent then to find something they can insult the Pres with? Sometimes even I can find fault with the man and his lack of experience in politics but the difference is not only do they complain about major things (which I think is good) but they cause people to loose interest in their points by making a HUGE deal in things like this and other minor things. I wish they could realize that more people would be open to them if they didn't take to calling the Pres names and insulting so many people here. However that can go both, trice, fourth ways.

So many people have lost focus on what this forum is for and that's a good debate. What starts off good usually ends in slurs, name calling and blaming each other instead of really trying to come up with realistic ideas. I know I'll get..
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:32 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• flamed but at least I'm speaking my mind. I thought about responding ANON but anyone who would read my sayings would only accuse me of being a coward and since I'm not my name is for all to see. I haven't said anything offensive or insulting to anyone, only hoping to give people food for thought.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:35 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• ANON 9:31 - of course Loir understands the word, she knows EVERYTHING! We owe her a debt of gratitude.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• anon:36
    Yes.Did you know she is expert on everything?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Jun. 19, 2009