For WOTH and SAHM Moms Alike...

Does it always seem like no matter how early you get up, there's never enough time to get it all done before you collapse of exhaustion? For me, I probably would have more time before work in the morning if I could just stay off the stupid computer...LOL!! Have a wonderful and wonderfilled day all!

rune2319

Asked by rune2319 at 8:54 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yup! You'd think that when you work you have less time, but I have found that now that I am a SAHM its worse! I guess when you're at work there's no one home messing up the house. idk, but I feel like I have less time now more than ever! I guess I should use nap time for my work, but that's my break!!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:05 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Yup. Especially today. I overslept and after I woke up I realized I have to go to town for a WIC appt today. Ugh. My appt is in 2 hrs and it takes almost an hour to drive there. :-/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Nope. However, I'm lucky enough to have DH who helps out even though I'm a SAHM.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 9:26 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i would be blessed if i could add an extra hour in my day...or find someone to keep my teething son for an hour or two!!! i just cant ever seem to fit it all in...i wake up EARLY as it is..like before the sun, and that is SOOO against my religion lol. and im up really late, im ALWAYS tired, i just cant ever seem to catch up on everything...it takess me awhile to just get my head above water with everything i have to do in a day!!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 9:31 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• yes... If I'm not go-go-go the entire time I'm home (before and after work) then my place is trashed... I have to choose between losing my sanity because it's a mess, or because I never get a break! Fun stuff :-)
    AMsMommy212

Answer by AMsMommy212 at 9:58 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I was like that when my girls were little, but back then we didn't have a computer so I never had the problem with trying to find time online. I loved to do cross stitching, needlepoint, and reading so it was hard for me to find time for those things.
    My girls were tweens when we finally got our first computer and online connection, but it was dial-up and so very slow that I never spent a lot of time on it.
    Now, I can't live without my computer and my girls are an adult and older teens so it is wonderful that I can come on whenever I like! Although, I care for my infant granddaughter daily (she lives with us) so my time has become limited when her mother or my teen daughters can't help care for her. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:59 AM on Jun. 19, 2009