i cant seem to enjoy sex

okay i have only this thing today this is my first pregnancy sorry okay last night i wanted it but not that bad not as bad as he did but any was it was a little rougher then normal and i could not stay wet persay i dont know a better way of saying it is this normal at time i normal dont have a problem with it but here latley i have struggled with it and could it hurt the baby i had some light cramps but nothing bad and this morning i dont hurt at all
thanks to any one that can help

mommy2be5132009

Asked by mommy2be5132009 at 8:54 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• try using a lube for the dryness, other than that, i have the same problem as you do, it's extremley uncomfortale but i don't want my dh to think i don't want him in that way, it's just painful....were the cramps in your belly? if so it could be from having an orgasm IF you did... also, missionary style is not comfortable at all, try doggy style if that's comfortable for you or the "spooning" position.. sex shouldn't hurt the baby as long as you still have your mucus plug, gl
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:23 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Its definatley normal to have some minor cramping after have sex. And yes it is uncomfortable but like the other lady said .....try talking to your other half about different positions. This may help. Also if the cramping is ever severe after sex or bleeding occurs contact your doctor but this is very unlikley to occur as long as he is gentle :)
    AmberWiley

Answer by AmberWiley at 9:45 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• HA! Pregnancy was a welcome relief of NO SEX for me. I hated sex when I was pregnant, it was just so akward and weird and uncomfortable. I offered my man some "gentle lovin" every so often, and told him to be fine with it. I was doing all the hard work, after all. ;)
    PotatoMama

Answer by PotatoMama at 12:52 PM on Jun. 19, 2009