how can I find a surrogate mother to carry a baby for me?

I am a 41 year old full of life, with a huge heart, that is unable to have kids due to a life and death surgery, and going through a agency costs lots and lots of money that is so hard for me. I am looking for a lovely lady that is looking for a safe, secure, and very loving family to adopt her baby or a lady that would like to be a surrogate mother and would carry a baby for me. I PRAY EVERYDAY THAT MY DREAM COMES TRUE. god bless.

pmlalford

Asked by pmlalford at 8:57 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• There are a few groups out there that help with the cost of surogocy, adoption, fertility drugs and treatments, etc.

Try googling "low cost surogocy"

GOOD LUCK!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• There are lots of amazing women who would love to help you achieve your dream of motherhood through surrogacy. I was a surrogate mother for a woman who had medical issues that didn't allow her to carry her own baby. It was truly a wonderful experience for both of us. We did not use an agency, so the costs were greatly reduced. I know there are several fertility clinics that offer "shared risk" IVF so that you don't lose all your money if a cycle fails. There are some great solutions for you in surrogacy. Check out www.surrogacyinfo.com.
    Good luck!
    Averi
    averi

Answer by averi at 7:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2009