i dont get it???

army man called up my husband cleared upall the gossip.we thought things were getting better.neighbors were starting to wave.all seemed better.all of a sudden no waves the kids arent playing with my daughter.we havent done anything.i clearly know i will never be friends with my neighbor and that is fine.she doesnt seem to be talking to the moms down the street but i know there big into emails and cell phones.any way why have these woman pulled away again.the only thing my husband and i can think of is army man is coming home,but we dont know why that would matter. my husband is clearly friends with him.any ideas???

raineydays377

Asked by raineydays377 at 9:04 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Stop being paranoid and you can't assess their every move. So they didn't wave, happens once in awhile. Just let it go. You can't control her or him.  Step back, and look at how long this has been going on.  It is time to end it.  Smile, be the bigger person and leave them alone.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i am not being paranoid i am just wondering.and yes your right this has been going on for a long time shouldnt maybe they be getting over it also???and i am hurt for my child.hmm i dont get it.
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 9:18 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I have no idea what you're talking about, but it sounds like your neighbors are catty. Hold your head up high, smile like you know something, and find a playgroup for your little girl!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I'm just guessing, but I think you are an old friend from Club Mom. I am pretty sure. You have been writing about your neighbors for years. Leave them alone. It is not about you or your child. Think of how things are for both of you. Just move on. You can't change them, and they can't change you, but all your worries, and the time you put into them is wasted. Move on. If you aren't that mom, then sorry. I know this: none of us can control another, who they like, dislike, etc.... We can only change ourselves from within. Find peace and acceptance elsewhere.

Anonymous