Pelosi's Frustration Mounts As CBO Questions Costs For "ObamaCare" (How dare they?! LOL)

Now that the CBO is saying that "ObamaCare" will end up costing AT LEAST 1.6 TRILLION (and not even cover all of the uninsured-2nd link) Nancy Pelosi (D) is questioning and complaining about the CBO's estimate!

You're probably thinking well, it MUST be because the CBO is comprised of fiscal conservatives who want to make the President look bad!?

Well, that would not be the case, because Pelosi and Robert Byrd (D) are the ones responsible for appointing the CBO director!

Typical liberal behavior; someone tries to inject a little reality into your world, and you start questioning their motives!

Anyone want to bet that the head of the CBO will be joining the Inspector General (who had the nerve to investigate a corrupt Obama friend) in the unemployment line?!

http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/dems-frustrated-with-healthcare-critics-2009-06-18.html

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31393944/ns/politics-capitol_hi

LoriKeet

Asked by LoriKeet at 9:16 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I notice when politicians are trying to pass something they don't like to answer questions about it. They are trying to push health care just like they did the first stimulus that Obama HAD to have to save jobs (yeah, that worked out so well, didn't it?). They don't want us to have the information for two reasons.

1. They haven't finished making all of this sh*t up.

2. They don't want the public to have any say over it.

Regardless of how I feel about our current administration, ALL, and I mean ALL politicians are dirty and need to be watched constantly. I just wish more people cared enough to question authority. After all, they do work for the people. That's us. We should be telling THEM what to do.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:46 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Bloody Hell!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• OMG, I think it's time for Dr. Harvey Karp to bring out a new addition of 'The Happiest', something like 'The Happiest Politician on the Block'. What, with all of these tantrums that she is prone to, I think someone needs to learn to handle her.

This is like sweet and sour. You can hardly wait to see how this will play out, but you are afraid it might be like everything else they have handled so far.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:24 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• OP Your statement about typical liberal behavior is getting  old ! How stereotyping will help anything?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• ANON 9;27AM
    Stereotyping?! THAT'S the best argument you can come up with to my post?! How about DISCUSSING the fact that the Dems are all turning on one another as the ship begins to sink?! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:31 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Lori Keet
    You have problems answering the question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Ah, it's Friday. Something tells me it's time to find another body under the bus. I am sure they are playing a round of duck duck goose to figure out who it will be. Or maybe eenie-meenie-minee-mo would be more fitting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• SSDD*

sam sh!t, different day. Same old neocons parked at cafemom thinking they are making points while vilifying democrats. YAWN.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• eventually everyone has the ability to turn on everybody even themselves if the cause doesn't fit their agenda. this is nothing surprising to me. in politics while politicians want the masses to believe they care about them and they have their interest at heart the reality of it all is they don't if by changing laws, influencing things happens to help people all great if not but it serves their personal agenda then all the better.

unfortunately, america and her citizens are the ones who suffer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Yeah, I heard her cackling on like the wicked witch of the west yesterday. . . About how the CBO always puts up the worst case scenario, and how they should try to be more positive.

Their job is to crunch numbers, not to be all rainbows and fluffy puppies.

It amazes me that so many people are willing to finish bankrupting our system entirely for one more entitlement program.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:17 AM on Jun. 19, 2009