husband's a**?!

if you found LONG stratches on your husbands butt, (that look like fingernail scratches) what would you think/do? he says he cant remember how they got there, and didn't get all mad when I asked. idk...maybe I'm freaking out. but you KNOW what I'm thinking...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hmmmmm, that alone is not sign of cheating. I would just back off and keep my eyes open.

If you see more signs I would confront him again.

That must be a horrible feeling that you are having right now...=(
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:38 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• he may have scratched his butt..... idk lol my dh had one on his shoulder & i was like mmhmm who have you been with cuz i know it wasn't me....but i totally trust him, he said he did it b/c he was itchy
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:38 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• For me, nothing. My husband gets banged up and scratched up on a regular basis at his job.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:43 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Maybe he was kinda embarassed that his booty was that itchy LoL...i know what your thinking, i think most women go there first, but really if you have no reason to suspect him of anything, i wouldnt even bother wasting the energy on thinking such!!! its hot outside, men sweat bad, which causes dry skin, and irritation...sooo...ITCHY!! think ITCHY!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 9:46 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I'd think he got drunk and fell into the lion's den at the zoo....lol.

Thankfully, my husband doesn't drink and we don't have a zoo nearby. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:54 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• My husband use to get scratches down his back and on the back of his shoulders that looked like that. It was from where he worked because he'd always get his pants hung on a nail, or get scratched.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Jun. 19, 2009