easy formula storage?

hey gals, have any of you found a easy way or product to store formula powder in ready use measurements? I always get messy with the scoop and I think that having it premeasured in sealed invidual container would be sooo much easier! TIA

clransom

Asked by clransom at 9:38 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• They sell a divided container at Wal-Mart and Babies R Us xD It has three compartments that'll hold up to four scoops of formula (or eight ounces, you know). I think it was $2.99 at Wal-Mart. Babies R Us probably has a bigger choice of colors, though. All you do is pop the top and pour in the formula :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:42 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• They sell formula dispensers at Target and probably Walmart, Burlington, etc. too. They are round and have 3 compartments, and the lid has one opening. You just twist the lid to whatever compartment and can dump out your premeasured formula into the bottle or whatever.

Look up formula dispenser at target.com
    leahs_mom_kate

Answer by leahs_mom_kate at 9:40 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• they make these things that are divided with a little spout at walmart & target, but it only has 3 compartments
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• *dies* They beat me to it!
    caitxrawks

• I've seen premeasured formula at Target, Walmart, Giant Eagle,ect. Look in the formula section. I forgot how many packets come in a box but even though its a little pricey, they are great for diaper bags and travel.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 9:54 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i bought one of those at kmart, but when i washed it it got all warped and wouldn't seal. know of any with more than 3 comp? I'll look around, thanks for all the answeres, I'll check Target again! Im in such hurry everytime in that damn place! lol
    clransom

Answer by clransom at 10:41 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• You could always pour it into baggies and store it that way, or maybe buy some small containers and store it in them, those divided things don't work that well. I use to just pour the formula in the bottles and then add water when needed. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Gerber makes one too..it has a removable comapartment too if u want to use the container for something other than formula.
    sweetpea532

Answer by sweetpea532 at 1:34 PM on Jun. 19, 2009