Trying to find a good church

My DH and I are trying to find a church. We live in Altamonte Springs, FL going towards Apopka. Almost all of the churches I've looked at start at 10:30 on Sundays. Any ideas? It does not matter to me what kind it is - I'm Episcopalian and there is a church near us that starts at 10:30 but we would like somthing that starts later and is in our area. I wouldn't mind going in the evenings (even a Friday or Sat) I just think it is important for my little girl who is just now 4. Thanks for suggestions!

abpresley

Asked by abpresley at 9:40 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't live anywhere near your area, but it is very common for churches to start at 10:30. I'm glad you are wanting to take your daughter to church, but are you aware that you could also be teaching her to do the right thing only if it is convenient?
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 9:45 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• just wanted to say, good luck :)
    necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 10:29 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Not in your area, but our church used to have a sat. night service. The latest sun. morning service Ive ever seen is 10:45. Have you thought about a Wed. Night service? They are usually laid back and have programs for kids.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:10 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• look for church of christ somewhere around there.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 11:21 PM on Jun. 19, 2009