From the CEO of Ashley Madison

"Would you be okay with your wife using your service?
No. If my wife were using my service, or any dating service, or if I even found her on Facebook chatting with former boyfriends and not telling me about it, I would be emotionally hurt beyond belief, and would feel that our relationship had severe problems. To me, a healthy relationship is one where there is communication and honesty and emotional and physical connectivity. I would hope that that is what is going on in my current relationship, and if not, I’d have to look at myself, and my responsibilities. But if my wife were engaging in such a service, then clearly our relationship would be in trouble".

I think he is so FOS. What would you think if your husband created a site like AshleyMadison? Would you be supportive?

The CEO has also been quoted saying that his site and services preserve marriages because cheaters can get physical but remain married. Hmmm..

legalmommy101

Asked by legalmommy101 at 9:45 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• The CEO is a MAN, go figure.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:50 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• That it bull shit and i don't agree with a thing he has or she would and have said.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I'd let my husband be the CEO of it. Look how rich that guy is. :) I would trust my husband.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Money isn't everything. All that proves is there is still a double standard between men and women.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 10:25 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Give your man all he needs at home and he won't need other women for sex or for flirting to make him feel like an appreciated man. Then this site and others will go out of business and you can live happily ever after.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• So basically he has said that his wife can't talk to other men, but she can have sex with them?? Is Ashley Madison the site where married people can go to cheat on their spouses? If that were my husband, I would have a serious problem with it.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:59 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• So Anon 11:11...it's the woman's fault a man can't keep his penis in his pants? How shallow are you? How blind can you be? Until you have been the wife that did everything for your husband and he still strayed then you can give your opinion. People cheat because they want to cheat. They will make time for it no matter how wonderful things are or aren't a home. It does sound like you know who to blame when you want to cheat.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 1:24 PM on Jun. 22, 2009