misery loves company

I'm caring for 3 kids under the age of four on a rainy day. I have a headache and neck ache (Im sure the two are related).

What's gone wrong with your day today?

epoh

Asked by epoh at 9:50 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm trying to potty train and my son is fighting me every step of the way and I have to start a new job TONIGHT!
    ivebcummymother

Answer by ivebcummymother at 10:24 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I found out at the last minute that I have to put a marketing plan together and get it submitted today....grrrrrr!
    I'm on here to wake up and then I'll get right to work.
    Oh, and I'm also caring for my 4 month old granddaughter who lives with us.....this should be fun....lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:53 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• nothing YET my dd & dh are still asleep....:)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:53 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• we had plans to go swimming today.. but now im almost positive its going to rain. AND i have a headache.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:23 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• nothing bad has happened yet..Im hoping that nothing does! lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:43 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• So Far today is good. However, yesterday was horrid all day long. I had a bad attitude and never got to rest. When I was laying down to rest, I got TWO phone calls which bit because they fully woke me up. Grrrrr.

Then last night I was up way to late watching TV with dh when he got off work, he had been gone all day. Then when I tried to go to sleep he was upset which always makes for a long long night.

So... I'm just praying today will stay a half decent day. :)
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 11:47 AM on Jun. 19, 2009