mtv's 16 & pregnant

did anyone watch that last night? that girl's mom was a total bitch. instead of supporting her through the birth, she startred crying....poor girl, she did do well w/o her mom though...anyone else watch it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Entertainment

• That girl was AWSOME last night...She made birth look easy..Her mom was a bitch..but keep in mind she was scared about passing out..SHE even cut the cord when she said she wouldnt. It was soooo much better to watch then the 1st episoide..the 1st one was painfull to watch. THiS girl is lucky her parents are as great as they are.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 10:29 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Yes I watched it. Being a mom I can understand her mom being that way. I am sure the mother was trying to tell her all along that perhaps she should give the baby up for adoption. The child was nder the impression that her family would help her all the time. Not true. When you are a mother the burden of taking care of the child falls on you. I don't think she was a bitch. She was trying to show her child to be realistic, people will make fun of you, you have no business going out at night when you're pregnant, life for you stops when you become a mother.

Did you watch the end when the child asked her mom if she could get some help from her mother? Her mom told her no. Sounds mean doesn't it? Poor little cheerleader having to become an adult like that...aww. Tough. That is life. You chose to have sex and this is what happens. I'm sure her mom told her that if she kept the baby the help would be limited. Being honest. Tough.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 10:31 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I thought her mom was kinda bitchy, I understand teaching her daughter responsibility, but the mom like hovered over the girl and bitched about everything she did during the day and then just disappeared at night... either you help all the time, or you leave the girl alone. I was 18 when my son was born and my mom did the same thing, criticize me during the day and disappear at night...it was annoying... i finally said i didn't need help at all and moved out cause I couldn't handle it anymore
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 1:50 PM on Jun. 19, 2009