Sometimes goodbye is a second chance....

I love the words to that song, and they are ringing true for me at this point in my life. What are some lyrics that have touched you or that mean a lot to you? I love music, it's such a huge part of my life and I'm always interested to see how it affects others in their relationships and lives. Share!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• "Sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayers. Just because he doesn't answer doesn't meant he don't care. Some of Gods greatest gifts...... are unanswered prayers."
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:51 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• the lyrics to "lady lay down" have always been special to me. So has a lot of others like "if I had you" and right now, Halo makes me think of my husband every time I hear it. She's Everything to me does, front porch looking in, oh man the list could go on and on.
    Nearly every situation in my life reminds me of a song (yea I'm a big music fan from almost all era's and genre's.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:53 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I have so many, I like unanswered prayers too. I guess one with a lot of meaning is Three times a lady by the Commodores, because it reminds me of my mother who is not longer here.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 12:24 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Black Horse and Cherry Tree "You're not the one for me"

Answer by admckenzie at 1:21 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• The music to Cinema Paradisio is so sad and so beautiful.Halo by Beyonce is so current and so loving to the special man in my life, my husband.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 1:23 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• "4 in the morning" from gwen!!!!! =]
    PriscillaMum

Answer by PriscillaMum at 11:37 PM on Jun. 19, 2009