what does it mean? and what should i do??

i am 31 weeks and i have been getting pains on my right lower side..i think it is from walking or just being on my feet to much..and i am literally on my feet all day..this week especially because my work gave me more hours [[finally]]..but see the pain is kinda sharp that i pretty much need to hold up my stomach to releive some of the pressure..is this due to growing pains? or is the baby dropping?? or should i just wait till tuesday [[my day off]] and just put my feet up for the whole day??

ilovEmma09

Asked by ilovEmma09 at 10:37 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• relax as much as you can. drink lots and lots of WATER. idk where you work, but you should be able to take longer breaks and a few extra breaks since you are very near your EDD. you can also look into getting a maternity belt. that can help w/ any belly and back aches you are having.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• This is normal, your getting close to your due date just take breaks here and there.
    good luck mama!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Sounds like round ligament pain....just be careful with being on your feet so much. I worked as a cashier and my body couldn't take it, my doctor had to pull me and put me on disability at 5 months!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:12 AM on Jun. 19, 2009