• In the Spotlight:

what would you do if....(post in other cat)

okay, here is the thing. DF was accepted to college but he would have to live there for 9 months in order to attend. The thing is I dont want him to miss out on going to this college but I dont like that he is going to be so far away. I might be pregnant and me and him talked about that and the fact that he said he wanted to be here for the whole pregnancy. Which he wouldnt be able to do if he goes to this college. He would miss all the appts, everything since he is hours away, taking night classes. If I didnt already have a four and two year old I would move there with him. What would you do? Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Maybe you should have thought about this before getting pregnant for the 3rd time..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• My children are from a previous relationship and he and I both didnt think he was going to get in to THIS one college.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Why are your children stopping you from moving ??

Answer by louise2 at 10:56 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• It is only for 9 months if that and we literally just moved to were we are in feb. I don't want to uproot the kids again so close to them just getting settled in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• In my opinion, having him go to college will better you future. if he is only away for 9 mos its not that long. people in the armed forces go overseas longer than that. you can give him updates on drs visits. it is more important to think about the future rather than the now
    longonevs

Answer by longonevs at 11:22 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Sounds like you have already made up your mind what your going to do, to me..Your man going off to school is a good thing for him..Don't stop him...I hope he comes back to you..Good luck.

Answer by louise2 at 11:26 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• College will definitely be a step in the right direction for your future. Besides with the internet you can be in contact everyday...send pics of your belly etc....no doubt it will be hard. But what in Life isn't?
    ivebcummymother

Answer by ivebcummymother at 12:12 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• let him go....
    Anonymous