I need something for this nose oof mine.

Im very stuffy and constantly blowing my nose. (its a cold I have) and real bad sore throat. Is there something out there for this.I mean at work its not very professional having to blow your nose in front of people coming to your register to pay for something they bought. I mean its gotten so bad that my superviser sometimes tells me that I should go home.(I guess costomers complain) (I dont blame them)

incarnita

Asked by incarnita at 11:00 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Health

• Probably your doctor should be your guide as far as medications to take. It could be allergies. I use Asetlin spray for my allergies and it helps hold down the sinus drip. The drip could be what is causing your sore throat, too. Perhaps twice a day you might want to consider rinsing out your nasal passages with a light salt water solution. You can make it yourself with warm water and non-iodized salt, but I've been buying the prepackaged form from the same company that makes netipots- that you can also get in a grocery store or drug store. I am very happy with the netipots- they clean out all the stuff in the nose and some of the sinuses, I haven't had nearly the sinus (or drip or throat) trouble that I used to, but then mine was allergy not cold. In the end, check with your doctor.

Answer by Bmat at 11:09 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Try sudafed (the real kind that you have to sign for, the generic is fine)
    Anonymous