hi i having trouble feed my baby a formula and my breastmilk is not much to him now and he get fussy even i give him cereal,what is the best formula that baby can like it?

i having trouble feed my son a formula bec he use to breastfeed but i having problem to bec i dnt have much milk so what is the best formula that my soncan go drink?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Have you tried soy formula? That was the formula I went to after I stopped breastfeeding.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I have heard that organic formula tastes sweeter than normal formula and is easier to give breast fed babies.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 11:24 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Just so you know, a fussy baby doesn't mean that your milk supply is low. I don't know much about formula, but if you would like to continue to breast feed, let me know, and I could help you.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 12:47 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I would work instead on increasing your milk supply. First, make sure that you are drinking lots of water throughout the day, plus and additonal 6oz every time your nurse. Have lots of skin-to-skin contact with your baby. Take brewers yeast tabs. Nurse frequently, at least every hour. Relax and enjoy your little one.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2009