What do you think the "life-changing" news is that Jon & Kate will be announcing on their June 22 episode???

I keep seeing the commercial for their upcoming hour long episode that's airing on Monday...saying that they've made some "life changing" decisions...just curios what other Moms out there think it could be...

I think they're going to announce that they're officially getting a divorce...

carliemarie1015

Asked by carliemarie1015 at 11:14 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• who cares?????!!!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• question: i think my dvr has been missing eppys ... what was the last 1 called ?
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 11:19 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• tha-hawt: I don't even remember...

and anon 11:18---MOVE ON AND GROW UP! why even bother?
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 11:20 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Either they are separated...Duh! Or they are going to get counseling or/and they will be cutting the season short to deal with the "family issues". Whatever it is I wish them the best and hope they can come together and fine happiness and love with each other again!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 11:41 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I think they are getting divorced...they've been separated for months. There have also ben rumors that she's pregnant. I don't think so...
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:44 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I think its divorce or their going to stop the show
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 1:29 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I hope they are getting a divorce and JON ends up with the kids... Kate is rude and needs like a serious attitude makeover. Im sorry but there is only so much abuse that man can take... I feel sorry that the kids are going to have to suffer, especially in the spotlight. However, maybe it will be best for them? Jon doesnt deserve to be treated like dirt and neither do the children!
    WalkerBaby1

Answer by WalkerBaby1 at 2:14 PM on Jun. 19, 2009