help please....

during my pregnancy i experience heart palpatations i just had my baby in aprial and its now going on july and i am still having them i have had the works done holter monitors, ekg, echocardiograms i am so worried has anyone else experiece this pls help

momtobe4102009

Asked by momtobe4102009 at 11:17 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Health

• I had what felt like heart palpitations occasionally while pregnant and for some months post partum. I did not have it looked at and it eventually went away.
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 12:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• if your 24 hour holter and your ekg and echoes came back normal, i would say cut out all caffeine. if they continue, it is stress related most likely.
    practice or google some relaxation techniques.
    one easy technique is to take a deep breath, don't let it out. take in a bit more, a bit more, a bit more for 4 inhalations. when you feel like you are going to burst, let out the air, this is a quick and easy technique at any time.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 1:20 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Caffeine was an issue for me. I remember that it would sometimes happen when I had soda while studying. I don't remember how long it lasted; at least 6 months.
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 2:05 PM on Jun. 20, 2009