How do you like your eggs cooked?

I love them sunny side up, but I can never get them to turn out right. Any one else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Scrambled with salsa and a sprinkle of shredded cheddar.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:26 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I like them deviled, or scrambled with cheese! I really don't know how to make them any other way...I would like to know so I could try some other ways!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 11:42 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I think the key to getting them right sunny side up is cooking them longer over lower heat, give the whole thing time to cook instead of scorching the bottom and having a runny top.

If I go out for breakfast or brunch my favs are over medium or eggs benedict, however, I love eggs just about any way...hard boiled, soft boiled, poached, quiche, deviled. Yum.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:17 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Sunny side up. I always add a tiny bit of water after the egg has cooked for about a minute and then put the lid on. It steams the top of the egg, so it is not runny and you don't have to cook it forever and burn the bottom.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:24 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Over easy.. scrambled with swiss and scallions, or deviled.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 4:02 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Over easy so I can dunk my toast (but I rarely eat the yolk). I will eat the yolk when it is in eggs benedict or a skillet.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:37 PM on Jun. 19, 2009