Any mommas live in tulsa, ok????

Im moving there in about a month and I know NOTHING about the area. We are looking for an apartment and i would love to know the good places and the places i should stay away from, or if anyone has any recomendations!!

kmoor

Asked by kmoor at 11:25 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I do! I have lived here all my life, and like every city there are some good and some bad parts, of course. I guess any recomendations would have to do with what your budget is. Places here go for rent from anywhere to $400 to about $1,500, and some even up from there. A very wide range of social classes all over the city. Anything you want to ask or whatever just message me! What exactly are you looking for? Good schools, parks, high/low income areas?
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 1:37 PM on Jun. 19, 2009