I'm worried about the (growing pains) I can't yet feel my baby moving and sometimes I feel little pains is this normal?

paintingmomma

Asked by paintingmomma at 11:49 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I almost never felt my first until my last month. Every night, I would drink a big glass of ice water (quickly, but don't give yourself a brain freeze) then I would lay still. That is when I would feel her move. Give that a try. If you still don't feel anything, call the doctor.
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 11:51 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• The pains are probably you growing thats what my dr told me I get stabbing pains on my left side for the most part and every once in a while on my right side and she told me that it was going to continue to happen because the baby is moving up and growing she said it was normal
    VanessaCalhoun

Answer by VanessaCalhoun at 11:54 AM on Jun. 19, 2009