Any father's day ideas for the dads who already have everything?

Money is an option cause I have my dad, my father-in-law and my husband to buy for But, I want to do soemthing nice for them all. My dad especially is the hardest to buy for if he wants something he gets it and he has all the newest gadgets tools etc. There is nothing he needs. His closet is overflowing. I'm just not sure what to do. Chad's almost as hard to do for and so is Chad Last year I made them all movie gift baskets and Pies. They've both had rough years. My father-in-law lost his wife and my dad had major surgery and is loosing his job....So I want to do something nice that they will really really love.......

crazyohiomomof3

Asked by crazyohiomomof3 at 11:58 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Holidays

• What about taking the kids outside (maybe this evening because it is HOT out today) and have fun with a photo shoot. Then upload the pics to walgreens (or whoever) and pick them up in an hour. Stop by Target or Walmart on your way home to pick up a few frames and collage mats. I know my Hubby loves getting pictures of our boys!

Kathryn620

Answer by Kathryn620 at 12:04 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• How about a man's gift basket for ea... put a lowe's gift card, maybe a movie coupon, some carmel corn, popcorn, a favorite drink for them... maybe a pic frame with the kids, how about sticking in a pair of new slippers (lol so when the veg) ...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 12:16 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• My cousin took pics of her kids and her sisters kids and put them in photo albums for her dad and stepdad. The album is more like a picture frame that flips pages and can sit on a desk or shelf. They loved this. Her husband lost his job in April and they are short on money. You could have the kids draw pictures or write a letter about what they like best about grandpa or daddy. My son did this in school for Mother's Day and Father's Day (he did it for grandpa) when he was in 4th grade and the teacher framed them for us. It was the best gift ever and we still have them hanging on my parents wall.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:11 AM on Jun. 21, 2009