Is your DH..

the biggest flippin baby on the planet when he is sick? My DH has a bad flu bug, I feel really bad for him honest I do, but OMG what a baby! He is worse than all 5 of my kids put together. You would think it is the end of the world the way he is moaning and groaning lol. Am I an insensitive shrew? Or is he WAY over reacting?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 12:00 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol your not insensitive! men like to be pampered and they seem to become over dramatic at times, like when they are sick, lmao. Luckily, my DH never gets sick, but he does have a bad shoulder and sometimes it hurts him badly, when he complains I do baby him but only because I know that his shoulder is really hurt.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 12:04 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• my hubby is different he is anti-social, he wants to be left alone. I am the big baby. I will fully admit it when I am sick I am the biggest baby there is. And since my daddy passed away last June my mama has moved in with us, and with my "mommy" here when I am sick I am 10 times worse.LOL
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 12:07 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I think it is men in general they want to be catered too all of the time even when they are not sick. (BIG BABIES).breastfeedingThey want to be mothered...lol

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• HA! You are the farthest thing from insensitive... My SO is great, especially when i am having my time of the month.. However he gets sick with a simple cold and he acts like a 2 year old. Wont leave the bed, has to have everything brought to him, doesnt want Robotussin or the "yucky medicine" . He is the BIGGEST and best of the babies in this house. Haha.. So no your not insensitive, ALL men are this way...
    WalkerBaby1

Answer by WalkerBaby1 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2009