Are you a "list maker?"

I make list for everything, the grocery list, list of chores, list of things to take on vacation, list of what bills need to be paid, what flowers I want to plant, I mean everything! lol

mommyBrooke849

Asked by mommyBrooke849 at 12:12 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Only when I am going on an extended trip especially in the motorhome. I make lists to make sure I don't forget anything. I forgot my husband's deoderant once 23 years ago, and I have never heard the end of that. He checks behind me. When I get annoyed, he always says, "Well, you know, you forgot my deoderant that time." I usually throw something at him and give him the 1 finger salute.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:48 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• yes i am
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:12 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Yes I do make lists all the time. I blame it on being a Virgo.

Answer by Bmat at 12:15 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

that explains it for me too lol
    katie_s1

Answer by katie_s1 at 12:16 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Chronic, but only in my own head. If I do put it down on paper I will forget it anyway. My head is the only list I have permanently afixed to my body, so I never lose it lol. My DH begs me to use a palm pilot but I refuse. Then get pissed when I forget something on my "list". I am my own worst enemy!

salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:17 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• When I do spring cleaning I post a paper in each room of the chores I need to get done. Drives my husband crazy. I love to make lists. It just seems to make things go smoother.
    Anonymous

• I LOVE making lists lol. It helps me to stay organized.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:21 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• My husband and I just got back from a 2-day mini-vacation. I didn't bother with a list- what's to pack, I asked myself. I packed two shirts, two pair of pants, two pairs of shoes, two pairs of sock and undewear, my toothpaste, brush, floss, makeup, sunglasses, pj's. pretty simple, right? I forgot to pack a bra. I ended up having to wash out and dry my only bra, the one I wore on the drive up, and press dry it every night. Next time I'll make my list.

Answer by Bmat at 12:22 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I tired. lol! I always manage to forget about the list...or loose it or something. hhahaha
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 12:26 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• lol Bmat, i just looked at my list that I made for our upcoming vacation and I didnt even write that down! haha good thing you told me that! We are going for a week and I would probably have to go and buy some bras if I had forgotten! lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 12:35 PM on Jun. 19, 2009