17w3d pregnant and have my 4th dr appointment today! What should I expect?

what happened to you or what am i going to experience do you think

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 12:17 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It will be the same as all your other appointments... weight & blood pressure check, listen to the heartbeat, and a urine sample if your office tests your urine and thats about it. If you havent gotten it yet, you should be getting your order for your 20 weeks u/s and you will be told when you need to go have it done
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 12:21 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• When i went in for mine (last week) I was quite aggravated that I spent 2and a half hours at the dr office to get weighed blood pressure check urine test and listen to the heart beat for a few seconds. Really its a pointless appointment in my eyes i asked a few questions and all i got told was that i have to do things I dont believe is good for me or the baby and I flat out told my doc i refused. then i got an appt for the 20 week us and i left more frustrated than anything.
    Alie1313

Answer by Alie1313 at 12:23 PM on Jun. 22, 2009