help..plz...really quick

can u feel braxton hicks in ur thighs and back. i have this super bad tight feeling coming and going alot this morning in my thighs and my back, ive been crampy and had a lot of bm this morning...could this be early labor?..im only 30 weeks and have had alot of issues with preterm labor. i lost alot of my mucus plug since yesterday and labor and delievery wanted me to notify my ob

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like labor to me.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 12:24 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Yes, notify your ob immediately. If it is labor and too early they may be able to help.

Answer by Bmat at 12:25 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i am pregant with my first child being induced in 3 days if u are having all of those symptons honey u better get to the hospital ASAP
    lateshia2202

Answer by lateshia2202 at 12:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i hope are getting seen right now!! it does sound like labor to me!! good luck
    babymama8787

Answer by babymama8787 at 1:32 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I have Braxton Hicks, normally it feels like hella bad menstrual cramps only in your abdomen. I have never had them in my back or thighs.
    WalkerBaby1

Answer by WalkerBaby1 at 1:51 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• BH dont go around to your back. That is one of the things that is different between BH and contractions... you can have BH that hurt and contractions that dont. But typically you will NOT feel BH in your back. Losing your mucous plug is no big deal but based on feeling the contractions in your back... I would call your OB
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:17 PM on Jun. 19, 2009