HOW TO LEARN A MAN'S TRUE FEELINGS?

Well, we didnt plan on getting pregnant but we did, things happen. We were both surprised but, extremely excited. Now his attention for me has decreased dramaticlly. He barely touches me, maybe Im being paranoid but i think he doesnt love me anymore. Im 7 months pregnant too! Everytime I mention or bring up the subject he says Im going to hurt the baby with the way Im acting. What he says hurts me alot because all he seems to care about is the baby and not me.

sailormoonjen85

Asked by sailormoonjen85 at 12:27 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• I recently read a great book on men. It's called act like a lady, think like a man by Steve Harvey. Its it fricken hilarious and very helpful in understanding the way men think
    boogersmama

Answer by boogersmama at 12:32 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• he will probably be a very attentive daddy try to think of the positive. Get FIREPROOF and he may start paying YOU more attention! fireproofmymarriage.com
    Anonymous

• Gosh my husband said the same thing since the moment he found out I was pregnant! Initially we were told we were miscarrying (had gone through one before) so after a few tests the following weeks turned out I was still pregnant...since that day he started talking about things I needed to do for the baby...everything was for the baby...he was even scared to have sex because he would hurt the baby. I finally sat him down when I was about 5 months pregnant and told him I understood how he felt but that the baby was also part of me and that I needed him because if I am not happy the baby is not happy either. I didn't want the baby that I was taking care of to be the center of our world and our relationship to be left behind. I don't know why men get freaked out-I guess it's the unknown. After that he got alot better with me and asked me if I was okay instead of saying "is the baby ok", things will be all about baby very soon!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:40 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• No such thing! Follow your heart.. and then you will know your true feelings
    Polo66

Answer by Polo66 at 12:59 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Men just deal with things differently than women. He may be angry bc you got pregnant. He may be planning for the future. He may be thinking about fishing. Who knows what men think about and shut us out? Just do like him and think about the baby and let things flow. If you badger him about it that will push him away so lighten up and just enjoy the pregnancy

Answer by admckenzie at 1:15 PM on Jun. 19, 2009