Just wondering, are you making your DH or SO...

want to have sex more these days to bring on labor? I am!!! I've had to get creative and push myself because I am tired..but I've told my poor husband that I only need him for one thing and then he can go to bed...no complaints from him yet because he's getting things from me without asking...LOL!! Gotta get this baby out!

LuvmyFam6

Asked by LuvmyFam6 at 12:31 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hahaha i know what you mean! i really have to convince myself that its worth the efforts to get him to work softening my cervix but i gotta say, most of the time so far that has been a feat too great to conquer! lol
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 12:54 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I personally had no desire to have sex when I was pregnant and right before I had her my husband was making me walk like 3 miles everyday and we had sex because he wanted to jump start things,well i didnt end up having her until I was suppose to,so good luck.
    alaina_20

Answer by alaina_20 at 12:37 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Im at the point right now where i am sick of pregnancy as well. I just wanna have my son. However, i cant imagine trying to have sex to induce labor... I don't know if I am weird or what I just am not in the mood for it these days. My SO is not exactly happy about it either. I feel like I am weird cuz im like the only pregnant woman who doesn't want to have sex! I guess i work so hard during the day i don't have the energy to have sex later? Lol
    WalkerBaby1

Answer by WalkerBaby1 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2009