Can I get cable on a black and white tv with a knob to turn channels you think?

any1 know the number to call and get the converter box? free!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know about a free converter box. I do get satellite on my tv with a knob, although the tv is color. I would think that cable would be the same. I am pretty sure my mother has a small black and white tv, with knobs, that is attached to cable and she gets fine reception.

Answer by Bmat at 12:37 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• call your local cable company, they might be able to direct you in the right spot
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• If you are actually ordering cable, the cable company will give you a converter box. I also had an old TV, with the dial knobs, on cable at one point and it worked fine. But you will need the box for it.

If you want just the free local stations, try to google "free converter box" or "TV converter box voucher"

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 12:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• You can get the digital/analog cable converter box. But you have to have an antenna for it to work. But yeah you can get cable too. It'll run cable through it.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2009