ok, i had big breast before becoming pregnant, i went to buy a nursing bra that the local motherhood maternity store and they told me they did carry a bra big enough for me, any adive on where to buy a nursing bra above a size D?

froggiedee

Asked by froggiedee at 12:51 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Shopping

• Victorias Secret. They have fantastic bras and yes, they make nursing bras! They are a little on the expensive side, but if you are that big the money is worth it for the support!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 12:58 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• My friend ordered hers through Motherhood.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 1:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I have the same problem when I am pregnant I wear a 40F but the motherhood here carries my size. Try going to motherhood.com, motherwear.com(they are great and specialize in bigger sizes), and I think gap.com and oldnavy.com carry some bigger sizes but charge $60-80.
    mlg87ok

Answer by mlg87ok at 1:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• The Hanes/Bali/Playtex outlets and catalog had some larger sized nursing bras in them.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 1:08 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Victoria's Secret doesn't carry bra's that large either. You will have to look online. I had a DD prior to nursing. With full boobs I had a DDD.. I actually never found a nursing bra. I nursed full time for 2 kids over 3 years... I just got a bra I could pull them out over...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:35 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I always ordered mine through JCPenney.
    2BZY

Answer by 2BZY at 5:10 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Motherhood told you they didn't have anything larger than a D???? Sorry hun but the sales girl flat out doesn't know what she is talking about. I've purchased an EE and an F from Motherhood and they carry up to a J cup size!!!!! I just bought an F from Motherhood last week, and it's a nursing bra....they not only had up to J right there in the store but they had sports bras for comfort in a 5x! I'd call back or go back and talk to someone else, or order directly online!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:57 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I agree with Mom2Jack04, that girl doesn't know what she's talking about. I bought two nursing bras from them when I was preggo in 38E and 40F. Either go online, or go to Kohl's. They have this new thing where you can order extended sizes through the customer service phone and there's no shipping charges, and I know they carry nursing bras in the maternity section (which is actually a subdivision of Motherhood).
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 12:12 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I just used sports bras and built in bra tanks while breast feeding mine. I'm a 36 DD
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:41 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Never ever wear a sports bra. The uniboob look is not attractive.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 8:53 PM on Jun. 20, 2009