a couple of questions

ok my question is i will be 38 weeks Sunday and im was just wondering isn't the baby spost to slow down on the moving... i love that he is moving cuz i know he is happy and good but i was also told when he gets close to coming out the movement will slow down is that true???? also my hips have been hurting me so bad that it has been waking me up in the middle of the night and i have been having labor dreams like crazy is it almost time??????

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 12:59 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am 37 weeks, for about 2 weeks my son's movements stopped and then all suddendly he started moving again...alot! I told my doc and she said it was most likely because the baby had dropped so he had room in there again. during my 35 week appointment i was measuring almost at 37 weeks, last week at 36 weeks I was measuring a little over 35 weeks so I know he did drop at least a little. Now I feel his kicks on my right side, around where my wasteline used to be.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• My daughter didn't stop kicking until she came out.
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 1:12 PM on Jun. 19, 2009