? for co-sleepers

Does your LO go to sleep at a certain bedtime or go to sleep when you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in General Parenting

• My DD co-slept w/ me for a looong time and she always went to bed at 7:30 or 8pm just like she does now in her own bed. I would go to sleep later on but since there was a risk of her rolling off the bed would be pretty much stuck in the bedroom with her once she went down.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 1:07 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Half and Half, If he hasn't had a nap he will go to bed earlier, and if he did he goes when I do, I try to keep him on a scheduel but depending of the errands of the day it varies.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 1:08 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• My husband was deployed for the first six months dd was alive, so my dd went to bed when I did. I was so tired all the time, I went to bed at the same time every night, so that she could still be on a schedule.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 1:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• She has her bedtime. We join her later.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 1:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Both....sometimes before and sometimes the same time.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:14 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• My dd goes to sleep at 9:30. I take advantage and go to bed with her. Dh works late so he goes to sleep much later. I never feel tired!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 1:15 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• My dd goes to sleep between 8.30 to 9.30 pm.. We usually lay down with her and once she is asleep we put pillows around her and go back to the living room to watch a movie or do whatever :).... I have to say though that dd is already 2 so if she wakes up she'll just call me or she'll climp out the bed and come to the living room... when she was younger and we didn't feel comfortble leaving her alone in bed we just put her to put when we went at round 11.30 pm..
    stpalmsgirl

Answer by stpalmsgirl at 1:25 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• we usually all go to bed around 10pm
    Kat770

Answer by Kat770 at 1:37 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• For the longest time, he would go to bed at his own time before me, then I would go to bed later. These days, even in his own room, he's falling asleep later so that our bedtime is pretty much the same.
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 1:59 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Most of the time my little boy goes to bed between 7:30-9:00 I just put him in his crib and he goes to sleep he is 19 months old.
    Patty414

Answer by Patty414 at 2:35 PM on Jun. 19, 2009