Does anyone have a new or used Graco Jenny pattern stroller they want to sell to me?

I DON'T HAVE ONE I WANT ONE. They don't make them anymore. I have been searching high and low for months to get my hands on this stroller. Its a Graco Metrolite stroller in the Jenny pattern. Its black and pink with black flowers. I have searched under every search engine. Checed Amazon, yahoo shopping, shopzilla, nextag, store web sites. I check ebay daily, I search craigslist ads in all 50 states daily. I post Craigslist WANTED ads. I am willing to consider any asking price. I look about 4 hours every day to try and find a GRACO METROLITE STROLLER IN THE JENNY PATTERN. If anybody has one they are willing to sell PLEASE contact me so i can stop looking. Thank YOU

Figure0156

Asked by Figure0156 at 1:30 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in About CafeMom

• have u check www.freecycle.org n go find yr state n county
    Anonymous

• Hello, i have a jenny metrolite stroller that i might sell. I just saw the post but i still have to talk to my husband well ill get back to you but are you still interested??
    EvelynsMom1

Answer by EvelynsMom1 at 3:39 PM on Jul. 20, 2009