Anyone want to sell me thier Graco metrolite stroller in the Jenny pattern?

I DON'T HAVE ONE I WANT ONE. They don't make them anymore. I have been searching high and low for months to get my hands on this stroller. Its a Graco Metrolite stroller in the Jenny pattern. Its black and pink with black flowers. I have searched under every search engine. Checed Amazon, yahoo shopping, shopzilla, nextag, store web sites. I check ebay daily, I search craigslist ads in all 50 states daily. I post Craigslist WANTED ads. I am willing to consider any asking price. I look about 4 hours every day to try and find a GRACO METROLITE STROLLER IN THE JENNY PATTERN. If anybody has one they are willing to sell PLEASE contact me so i can stop looking. Thank YOU

Figure0156

Asked by Figure0156 at 1:31 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Shopping

• Hi, I have the safe seat car seat in the jenny pattern that I bought about a year ago on clearance from the interent. I love the metrolite stroller and had a newer version from the store (not in jenny) and hated it because the newer versions do not have a bar to recline (its a strap) and the seat is about 9 inches away from the trayleaving babies that are not yet a year old with the tray in their face, needless to say I got rid of it. But when a friend told me she has an older model (like the jenny) which has a reclining bar and no issues with the tray in the face I'm thinking about getting the metrolite in jenny to go along with the car seat. I've only looked today when I cam across your post.......if I find a website I will let you know...... :)
    Angelmom3702

Answer by Angelmom3702 at 1:18 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Hello, i have a jenny metrolite stroller that i might sell. I just saw the post but i still have to talk to my husband well ill get back to you but are you still interested??
    EvelynsMom1

Answer by EvelynsMom1 at 2:25 PM on Jul. 20, 2009