Do your kids belive in Santa?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep and I think my 30 year old brother does too LOL!!
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 2:12 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I've seen this question a lot lately? what's the deal? it's the midldle of june!

To answer the question: I tell my children that Santa is not a real person but a symbol of the spirit of giving! I try to teach them about all the different forms of Santa. But i remind them that these are stories telling about the spirit of giving. My older son is 4 and he has told me that he is going to believe in Santa anyways. lol. That's fine. I'll humor him for a while. No big deal. My younger son is 3 and takes comfort in knowing that Santa is not a real person.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:13 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• No because I don't believe in telling my children that a make believe character is real. Its like the story of God and Jesus. Cute story but not real.
    I'd rather teach my children that Christmas is a time for spending with family and giving.
    Mama_Kimmy

Answer by Mama_Kimmy at 2:20 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• nope. We focus on Jesus and family at Christmas...not some fat guy in a red suit.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 2:31 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Yep, or at least they did. Santa still comes to our house even though they "know". Santa is the spirit of giving without expecting anything in return. If you question Santa, he won't come!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:35 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• shes only 20 months.. tried to explain to her me and daddy got her the presents but my hubby told her santa brings them idk lol shes prob confused i will get back with you in december

-kerri
    33 weeks/3days
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 2:39 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• My oldest is starting to question and my younger boys are too young to know the difference.
    Anonymous

• The 7 YO does, the 10 YO is trying to ruin it. LOL. I never tried to tell them Santa was real or anything, but when they surprised me by talking about it I just went with it. I thought it'd be fun. I never believed in Santa. :/ Haha.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 3:25 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Yes, but they call him Father Winter sometimes...same dude tho LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:45 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Honestly I don't know if my 3 year old daughter knows who he is!! I know it sounds weird but we never talk about him around christmas time. We don't even write her name on her presents (she's the only child so I don't see the point in writing her name since they're all for her), we just give them to her (yes they are wrapped) .I'll have to ask her if she knows who he is!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 4:04 PM on Jun. 19, 2009